Thursday, March 28, 2013

Down by the Sea

Because I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, a land-locked state, I jump at any chance I get to be at the beach. Choosing to go to school in Massachusetts was a big step, but when I think about all the great things that have happened in my life since August, I know it was the right step for me. Besides attending a great school, having awesome relationships, and being near Boston, I love it up here because I can be by the ocean in a matter of minutes. To me, there's nothing more peaceful than standing still and gazing out into the wide blue expanse that is the ocean; the sounds of crashing waves, eager seagulls, and steady winds all around me.

It's been a crazy and cold winter, but this week has truly felt like the hope of spring is a real thing up here in New England. It was in the 50s yesterday (which felt like 70 degrees to me after months of freezing weather), so we went to the beach. It was a beautiful day and I thought I'd share a few pictures. The snow is finally melting, seasonal ice cream shops are opening back up, and when the sun shines...it actually feels warm. God is good, am I right!?

Enjoy, and happy Thursday!

Cheers,
Marin





No comments:

Post a Comment